The IDEA Lab is officially one year old! We are so excited to offer an opportunity for parents to come and experience and learn more about the IDEA Lab. There will be a VERY brief introduction and then an opportunity for you to explore and learn more about how you can participate in this phenomenal learning experience!
- Would you like to explore an interactive topographic map in our state of the art Augmented Reality Sandbox?
- Would you like to take a virtual expedition using Google Cardboard?
- Are you ready to build and test a creation in our very own wind tunnel?
- Have you wanted to learn to program a robot in less than five minutes?
- Do you want to participate in a HUGE art project that every member of our community is going to be a part of?
If the answer to any or all of these questions is yes, then you need to come to our FIRST EVER Parent’s Only IDEA Lab Night! These are just a few of the fantastic opportunities you will be able to experience at the first ever Parents Only Open House at the IDEA Lab!
This will be a terrific chance for you to learn more about what the IDEA Lab is all about and how you can help. We are looking for parents who have volunteered tons and those who are curious and possibly interested in seeing how they can assist, even if not in the actual space.
We hope to see ALL of you there!
Last year we invited both parents and students to attend and it was an overwhelming success. Here is a quick video that captures the spirit of the night:
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org We hope to see you ALL there!